Formula For Success Decoded

Formula For Success Decoded


In my conquest to success one fine Summer Sunday evening I was relaxing at Colva Beach with my wife and my darling son, the cool breeze from the sea touching us in the hot summer like all we needed the most, there was a Ice-cream vendor we took three cones from him all of us took one each, enjoying the clod breeze we all started to taste the ice cream it then I noticed my son had opened the cone from bottom and he was sipping it enjoying every sip of it, When I copied my son it was really different. It was the same ice cream but when I choose to change the fun simple change the side this struck me with a strategy for life. If the taste of Ice cream can change when I change my approach then why can't the same happen in life?. I asked myself  the outcome(results) is not what I wanted to create then I can change my action through which I can create the outcome(result) I want to.This made my 100% responsibility Idea more transparent to me.

(E)EVENT + (A)ACTION = (R) RESULTS  
E+ A              = R

The simple Idea is all the results you manage/achieve /face in your life  (i.e your success, your failures, health, wealth, poverty, frustration, enjoyment, illness) is 100% outcome of your action which you take to the event or earlier events in your life. In case you don't like the results you are getting, you can make basically two choices.


1. YOU CAN BLAME THE EVENT FOR THE RESULTS:

If I put it in other words its simple you can blame weather, No funds, No Education, Caste, Religion, Gods, Parents, Government, No family support, If you were a batsmen you would blame the bat or the pitch you played on. Yes I do agree these factors do exist but in case these had been the deciding ones my dear no one would have ever succeeded in past or future.
Super stars like Rajnikanth, Shah Rukh Khan wouldn't have achieved stardom, they came from nowhere created a place with the legends. Sachin Tendulkar would have never made it to God of cricket today. Dhirubhai Ambani would have never built the Reliance empire started by selling tea at Railway platform, Nor would have my idols Bill Gates have founded Microsoft, Steve Jobs had created Apple Computers.

For all the factors why is it not possible, You can see thousands of them experience the same factors but yet succeed.
Many of us defeat the so called limiting factor, henceforth these factors can't limited you, No external conditions and factors can ever stop you ---


Its only you!!

Who can stop yourselves, we engage in self defeating habits by keeping in mind limiting thoughts. We always like to defend our self-destruction habits( like Smoking,Drinking) with non-fruitful logic's.

As we keep ignoring feedback's in the meantime ignorance towards continuously upgrading(educating) ourselves with new skills, instead waste our valuable time on  unwanted aspects of this life else engage in gossips, in taking unhealthy foods, ignorant to physical exercises, unwanted expenditure, ignorant to invest for future or developments, ignorant to truth, never talk or ask what we really want and then helplessly think why our life is not the way as it was meant to be.... This is what most of us do, simple blame for all the things(outcome) which don't go the way we wanted them to be, outside the circle and factors. excuse is always ready for everything.

2.YOU CAN CHANGE THE ACTION TO THE EVENT TILL YOU CREATE THE DESIRED RESULT: 


Its simple start with changing your thoughts, change the vision you have in your mind about yourself and the world, you can change the way you communicate. you can change your behavior, change the way you do things, you can change the way you think, change the time you take to take action. That is what you really have any control over any way. Its so unproductive that we are so much in our habits that it we feel impossible to change them, so we never try to change. We habituate to the framed responses(results) to our children, spouses, colleagues at work, customers, clients, to the world at large. Hence we become habituate of framed(conditioned) responses that operate outside of our control. You have to get in control of thoughts, your vision, your dreams, and your actions. Everything you think, talk or act
should be intentional and aligned with your vision, your purpose, your values and your goals.

Hope this article give you a transparent feel of my idea of "100% Responsibility Of Our Life" and help you to take your nextep towards your dreams.



To become a professional digital entrepreneur

Contact Professional Digital Trainer

 Call: +91-9958601899
 WhatsApp: +91-9637777476


       

Comments

  1. You have such an interesting blog. Thanks for sharing. I'm a self-help blog author and reading blogs is my hobby and I randomly found your blog. I enjoyed reading your posts. All the best for your future blogging endeavors. Please keep in touch with me in Twitter, @selfhelpnemonik

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment