Taking 100% Responsibility Of Yourself

Taking 100% Responsibility Of Yourself


Hey folks I'm back again with you,
Today we will discuss about how and why should we take 100% responsibility of ourselves
In order to get success and Live our dreams....!!!

To make you understand this better I will narrate you the 30 mins with my HOD Mr.Mark Desouza which changed my life and this may even change yours

I remember when I was in final year of my graduation my HOD called me in his cabin as he had been frustrated with every day mischiefs of mine,


So I went to my HOD cabin

Me: May I come in sir?
HOD: Yes Ali Come in
            How are you doing today?

Me: I'm fine sir thank you

HOD: Ali Do you take 100% responsibility of your life?
Me: I think so sir

HOD : Ali this is just Yes/ No question dear either you take it or you don't take it
Me : I guess I'm not sure sir

HOD : Ali tell me have you ever complained about something or did you blame others for the            situation in your life?
Me : I guess I have sir
HOD : Ali come on just don't think or guess be sure man!!
Me : Yes sir I have

HOD : Yes this means you fail to take complete 100% responsibility of your life. See it is like this
my dear friend taking complete 100% responsibility is accepting that you crafted each and everything that you experience in your life. You need to accept that only you are the craftsman for all you experence in your life.
If you really desire to be successful in this life, and just see by doing this sincerely you will delete blaming and complaining hence taking complete 100% control of your life i.e each and every results either its success or failures.
Do you follow me Ali only if you accept that you have crafted each and everything till now and you can take complete control of building the future you desire my dear.
See Ali you just think for a while that if you have crafted these current conditions then you can edit and recreate them as you desire, do you get me Ali?
Me : Yes sir I do followed you completely !!

HOD : So Mr.Ali are you sure now to take complete 100% responsibility of your life?

Me : Yes sir I will for sure now on!!

This was the 30 mins with my HOD Mr.Mark Desouza that completely changed my life.

Do comment how do you like my article was it of any use to you if yes how

Thank you folks see you soon !!!

  
         
 

Comments